Ingredients (serves 4 people)
- Scotch Fillet – 200g-250g x 4
- Australian Peppercorn Shiraz Mustard by Random Harvest – 4 tablespoons
- Asian Broccoli – 2 bunches
- Snowflake Salt Oak Smoked by Random Harvest – Pinch on each steak
- Cream – 200ml
- Oil – teaspoon
- Butter – Knob
- Rub fillet steak with Snowflake Salt Oak Smoked on both sides.
- Fry fillet in a moderately hot fry pan using the oil. Cook and brown one side for a few minutes then turn to brown the next side.
- Blanch Asian Broccoli in rapid boiling salted water for 2min, drain into a colander.
- Swirl knob of butter in the fly pan with the fillet steak and toss in the Australian Peppercorn Shiraz Mustard to sizzle with the steak, and then remove steak.
- Place steak aside to rest for 4min.
- Reduce sauce on the heat to thicken,
- Plate up, pour sauce over steak and cooked broccoli.
- Serve with Red wine and great company.